RES Student Council Meeting
November 9, 2016
Attendance: Natalie Ball, Loni Sala, Connie Shurtz, Jessica Salmon , Jamie Jensen, Mr.Hogg, Elaine Ross, Christal Bevans, Jen Smith, Rachel Miller, Karen Salmon, Candice Bullock, Tasha Reeve.
Karen Salmon: Healthy Snack Fridge
- We need a way to promote donations / parent donations
- Snacks are costing about $0.33
- Skip the dip? Kids are trying to sell them & spilling them all over the place
- Petty cash system from Parent Council
Run a petty cash system from council for the healthy snack fridge
Natalie- I propose that there will be a petty cash system used from parent council to run the healthy snack fridge & with the max amount of $700 out.
Majority Vote- All in favor
- Parent Council will keep $500 in the account at all times
- We can have a carryover next year – J’Ana will be in charge of the petty cash
- Donations will be cleared from West Winds for a tax refund
Principal Training –Mr. Hogg
- Fire Drills & Lock Down