To all RES parents,
On Wednesday, October 8th at 7:00 pm we will be holding the first open Raymond Elementary School Council Meeting for the 2014-15 school year. The RES Council is the same thing as what used to be called the Parent Council. All parents of RES students are invited to this meeting. At this meeting we will:
- introduce the elected members of the RES Council for the 2014-15 school year
- vote on the new by-laws for the RES Council
- discuss the purposes of the Council and the role of parents in the Council
- provide information about the goals that the council has for the year
- hear from Mr. Hogg
- hear from Miss Jamie Jensen, the teacher representative on the Council
- have question and answer period
The goal is to keep the meeting to one hour in length.
Again, ALL parents of RES students are invited and encouraged to attend. To read the proposed by-laws please visit the School Council section of the RES website.
I look forward to seeing you there.
RES Council Chair